Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Christmas Tag

That time of year has come - welcome, everyone to Blogmas 2015! Now, this is my first ever year participating in Blogmas and I have to say I'm pretty excited for the challenge. There's absolutely nothing I love more than the Christmas season and all it brings so why not celebrate it here on the blog? To kick off Blogmas I thought I'd write a post that'll get us all in the Christmas spirit. Tags aren't normally my content of choice but what better way to kick off Blogmas than a fun tag all about the Christmas season?! Now, I didn't see too many tags floating around this year so I thought I'd put one together myself! Hope you all enjoy and try the tag yourselves, I'd love to see your replies!



1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

My favourite Christmas classic is Home Alone, my more grown up choice has to be The Holiday.

2. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
I love going to all the Christmas markets and fairs around this time of year, it's the absolute best way to get into the Christmas spirit and you can find some great one-of-a-kind gifts there as well!

3. Fake tree or real tree?
Real tree all the way. Nonnegotiable.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Probably Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens, but I do love a bit of Mariah Carey this time of year

5. What food do your most look forward to for Christmas dinner?
My mum's stuffing is unbeatable. I don't even need the turkey, I'd be entirely content with just her stuffing.

6. What are you wishing for the most this Christmas?That everyone is able to sit back and take the day to relax and cherish the time with family. I just want everyone to be able to enjoy their Christmas! (and I mean I wouldn't complain if there was a nice new 50mm lens under the tree)





SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogmas!!
    This is my first Blogmas and I've seen very few tags go out this year. I have one coming out in a couple of days!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Blogmas to you too!
      Thanks for reading! x

      Delete

© ALANNAH MARGARET | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig