Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Wish List

As we're nearing the end of the first week of December, our phones are starting to buzz with calls from every family member asking what we have on our Christmas lists. Every year I seem to be less and less prepared for these phone calls, and while there are several things I lust over throughout the year I can never seem to think of anything to ask for for Christmas. I remember as a child I would have my list ready by November 1st mind you, the first two items were always puppy and pony (the order of preference interchanged each year). This year, I've managed to put together a list. It mostly consists of things I've put off buying for myself throughout the year. 

This year I'm wishing for:
- Arthur Elgort: The Big Picture | This book looks amazing, I'm a big fan of Arthur Elgort's work so this would be an amazing gift to receive.
- Topshop Velvet Crossbody | I love the deep forest green colour, I don't have anything like it!
- Canon EF 50mm | This lens was made for bloggers, let's be real.
- Lush "It's Christmas Deer" tin | Lush's wrapped gifts never fail
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette | This palette is absolutely gorgeous, there's just nothing comparable on the market.
- Kat Von D "Vampira" | This colour is always sold out, it's a stunning deep red perfect for this time of year. 


What are you wishing for this Christmas?



SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogmas!!
    I'm just finishing off my wish list for tomorrow!!
    Hope you get what you are wishing for!
    I'm loving the Lush "It's Christmas Deer" too! :)

    ReplyDelete

© ALANNAH MARGARET | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig